With City and Guilds and QQI accredited trainers, Global Risk Solutions provide PSA, SIA, MSO and Front Line Close Protection courses. Our purpose-built classrooms in Athlone and Limerick can accommodate up to 40 people and provide our trainers with the ideal environment to train students.
Our training team is made up of predominately former Irish Special Forces personnel who bring with them a mix of operational expertise and professional qualifications to the design and delivery of our courses.
We can also work with our clients to provide training in a facility or location of their choice.
QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland)
- QQI Level 4 Minor Award Door Security Procedures (4N1114)
- QQI Level 4 Minor Award Guarding Skills (4N1118)
- QQI Level 4 Minor Award Guarding Security Services (Combined Door Security & Guarding Skills)
- Event Security
- Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
City and Guilds Accredited Training Courses
Global Risk Solutions is a City & Guilds approved training centre offering successful candidates an array of City & Guilds security courses including:
- Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection (1897-02)
- Licence to Practice in the Private Security Sector (1897 – 91)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (6502-31/32)
- Award for Maritime Security Operatives (8269-03)
- 3.24 – Security Awareness Training for Port Facility Personnel with
Designated Security Duties
- 3.25 – Security Awareness Training for all Port Facility Personnel
- 3.26 – Security Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- 3.27 – Security Awareness Training for all Seafarers
Whether you are looking to keep your workforce training up-to date or are an individual seeking qualifications in security, Global Risk Solutions have the training course for you.